Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

I go to Ruapotaka school in Glen Innes, I love it!


Male  e la everyone as you should know I am Tongan.  My name is Frances. I go to Ruapotaka school in Glen Innes,  I love it!  I am  12 years old.   My family is very big.  I have 2 sisters and six 6 brothers in my amazing fun family.  My family  means a lot to me, it’s my life.  The band I enjoy is Fifth Harmony and my favourite song they wrote and sang was Miss Moving On.  My team that I support in rugby league  is the Roosters. Plus my favourite food is tasty cupcakes. I have a pet cat, his name is Whiskers, I love him. My hobbies I enjoy doing in school is art and also maths. My goal in life is to get along with others and make friends with others. My strengths include cross-country and soccer plus touch.  As you may have guessed I am very active and I'm not that type of girl who just likes to sit down and talk all day long,   I love to jump up and play.  I really admire my mum she is my hero because she does everything for my family and I. I love her with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment